Thursday 1 October 2009

so this is ment to be a introduction?


this is meant to be my amazing introduction to 'me';
well i cant really introduce myself, when i don't really know that myself.


so, lets start with why I'm writing this in the first place, basically I blabber allot,allot allot allot and someone actually said to me today 'why don't you write a blog?' so you know what?I Bloody started one! :) so lets see how long this can last.

now that's over with, I'll fill you in on some stuff I consider 'important' to me in my life.

I'm currently enrolled at six form studying, English literature, Sociology and Health&Social, although when people ask what i aspire to be when I'm older, I answer with a 'I don't know yet'. contray to my replies, I do know, just embarrassed maybe?
I want to be a writer, not quite sure what for, but as long as it involves writing I'm okay with that :) maybe a journalist? or the next new 'ask Erma' agony aunt, OR.. with my own collum in the daily paper or a magazine.

on a more serious note, i used to suffer from depression two years ago for about 14 months, during that time i self-harmed and even tried to commit suicide a handful of times.
I try not to Dennie this to people, but at the same time i don't openly speak about it.
as i still relapse from time to time, my friends don't know this, and they don't need to know either, as its all relevantly under control :) I find it hard to talk about, but as this is a blog none of my friends can read, I'm just going to be open and honest. :)

oh i do currently have a boyfriend, but unfortunately have a commitment issue, so I'm sure their might be some blabber from time to time about that. either way i hope you enjoy reading about my random blabbers in the future to come, they may bore you, they may not, but its all going to be the truth, or how i see it through my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment